Go Legal Yourself - Avoid Small Business Legal Mistakes
Businesses seeking to amplify must ensure they have their legal matters in order or they can pay the cost later. In this interview, we connect with Kelly Bagla, Esq.
Kelly is the founder and general manager of Bagla Law Firm, APC. She is an accomplished business attorney and real estate broker who practices in San Diego, California.
A multi-degreed lawyer, Kelly began my career with a Fortune-500 global biotechnology company in California, where she managed legal issues for 35 international subsidiaries. Later Kelly joined Baker & McKenzie, an international law firm based in San Diego, where she advised domestic and international clients on corporate and securities issues. Her legal experience includes:
• Managing domestic and international IPOs
• Interpreting and applying regulations on exporting goods into China and other countries
• Advising on the shutdown of company operations for local and international clients
• Addressing legal issues for manufacturing operations in the Middle East
- Common legal mistakes small businesses should avoid
- Some of the biggest legal blunders of all time and why they matter to you
- Actions you can take to ensure you are set up for success