How to Keep Up with Customer Expectations
Brad Cleveland is one of the world’s foremost experts in customer strategy and management. Based in Sun Valley, Idaho, he has worked across 45 states and in over 60 countries for clients as diverse as American Express, Apple, USAA, the University of California, and the federal governments of Australia, Canada, and the U.S. The founding partner and former CEO of the International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), Cleveland is now a sought-after speaker and consultant; his books, articles, and LinkedIn Learning courses have been translated into more than a dozen languages. Brad recently published a new book: Leading the Customer Experience: How to Chart a Course and Deliver Outstanding Results.
- 5 steps leaders can take immediately to chart a course to customer loyalty and results
- 10 expectations every customer will have, regardless of your industry
- How to build the right teams and turn employees into your “CX Secret Sauce”
- Why your call center is your company’s most overlooked MVP
- How to efficiently harness ongoing customer feedback to ensure you’re making the right decisions today—and are ready for tomorrow