The Power of Success: How to Cheerlead Instead of Compete — and Win More
Jeffrey A. Martinovich is a First Gulf War Veteran, MBA, and CEO of JAM Accelerator, LLC, a business consulting and incubation firm. Previously, Jeff was Founder and CEO of MICG Investment Management, a billion-dollar wealth management firm. After the 2008 Financial Crisis, Jeff rejected three government plea offers, resulting in a 14-year prison sentence. Yet the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals reversed twice, two U.S. District Court Judges were removed, and after nearly 7 years, he was released to home confinement in May 2020 to begin rebuilding his life. His book is Just One More: The Wisdom of Bob Vukovich.
- How to harness the “Starbucks on every corner” approach: collaborating and coexisting to mutually thrive.
- Why encouraging people to bounce back and learn from their failures grows an achievement mentality for all.
- Why comparing ourselves to others sets us up for failure.
- How to set benchmarks against our own past performance to push ourselves further.
- How the author leveraged his own setbacks to increase his own success.